Chiropractic can be used as a foundational tool to transform and evolve you and your family’s health.
- Are your health issues or symptoms interfering with your family life, your job, or preventing you from doing what you love?
- Do you want more energy, more vitality, clearer thinking, and better overall health?
- Do you want to be treated in a loving, respectful way, as a whole person and not just a “condition” or “symptom”?
- Do you want to create and maintain lasting changes in the way your body feels and functions?
- Do you want your body to be able to release stress as it happens, rather than take on and store more stress?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, then you are in the right place! At Inspire Chiropractic we provide gentle chiropractic care that changes lives and empowers people of all ages to express optimum health. How does chiropractic do this?
Chiropractic is a science, an art, and a philosophy which deals with LIFE, HEALTH, and HEALING. Chiropractic is a conservative approach to healthcare that allows the body to heal itself. As we go through life, we encounter an inevitable amount of physical, emotional, and chemical stress. This stress can get stored in the body as tension, which puts the body in a defensive state, limiting your potential for expressing health. When this happens, symptoms develop: back pain, neck pain, headaches, frequent illness, depression, sleep problems, anxiety, and even chronic illness and disease. Pain, symptoms, and disease are not a “normal” part of aging! Rather, they are signs that your body is in distress and in need of help.
The chiropractic adjustment releases the stored stress (or tension) which allows the flow of vital LIFE FORCE from your brain, spine and nervous system to reach every single cell, organ, and tissue in your body. The result is optimal functioning, and your health conditions have a better chance to resolve. Many people are able to experience more ease and better health after starting chiropractic care. In time, your body can learn to dissipate stress as it happens, rather than accumulate stress to the point of dysfunction.
Children also benefit from chiropractic care, as regular adjustments allow for optimum growth and development. Ask Dr. Stephanie for more information about chiropractic care for your whole family, or visit our pediatric info page here: